ALLEGED EFCC ARREST: HONORABLE COMFORTER DEBUNKS RUMOUR, SAYS THE OPPOSITION THRIVES ON LIES

 By Samuel Toba-Olumide

PDP CANDIDATE, Ibadan North Constituency 1, Hon. OLUFUNKE COMFORTER ADENIYI-OLAJIDE 

Earlier today, some news made round that the PDP Candidate for Oyo State House of Assembly, Ibadan North Constituency 1, HON DR. OLUFUNKE COMFORTER ADENIYI-OLAJIDE was arrested on Tuesday by the EFCC. The news was gathered and formulated by the Opposition who thrives mainly on false propaganda when they are out of legitimate campaign strategies.


When the correspondent of BishopWee Media Spoke with Hon. Comforter, she told her side of the story and said "We all know that the opposition parties in Oyo State try to feed the good people of Oyo State with propaganda because they have run out of ideas about how to tackle the current government led by His Excellency, Engr. Seyi MAKINDE so they always stoop so low to 'attack' their targets with falsehood.

"On the said Tuesday, having completed about 95% of my Campaign in my Constituency, as a religious woman who believes in God and Prayers, I decided to go on a retreat which I arrived from today Thursday 16th of March. The people close to me knew where I was. My privacy is of optimum importance at this time so my movement should not be predictable.

"I have toured the wards in my Constituency, met with every association and group & I was graciously endorsed and admitted as their Favourite Candidate. The reason I did not feel bad about the FALSE RUMOUR is because my Principal, His Excellency, Engr Seyi MAKINDE has faced far worse at the hands of the Opposition in Oyo State who went as low as ACCUSING HIS EXCELLENCY of favouring a particular religion above others. Interestingly, it is the highly respected personalities of the said religion who have come out to debunk the rumour.

"I want to use this opportunity to inform our lovers and supporters to come out en masse and put the face of the Rumour Peddlers to shame by Voting for Integrity, Accountability and People Centred Government on Saturday. Vote for PDP on the 2 Ballots that will be given to you and we all shall reach the promised land of OmiTuntun 2.0. 

"I remain your daughter and Favourite Candidate for Ibadan North Constituency 1, Hon Dr. Olufunke Comforter Adeniyi-Olajide" She concluded.



Packaged By:

BISHOPWEE MEDIA;

BISHOPWEE MEDIA HOUSE, OPP. ISLAMIC MISSIONS SCHOOLS, ODOYE, OLD ADEOYO ROAD, IBADAN

For Advert & Sponsorship:

+2348167421243 (WhatsApp & Text Message)

Bishopwee@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: KINGMAKERS NOMINATE OLAKULEHIN AS NEXT OLUBADAN

BREAKING: PDP NATIONAL DELEGATE, ENGR. AJUWON DIES

BREAKING: HON COMFORTER STANDS TALL AS SHE EMERGES CHAIRMAN OF COMMITTEE ON WOMEN AFFAIRS AND IN 7 OTHER COMMITTEES