HON. YEMISI OGUNKEYEDE ADEAGBO FELICITATES PDP STATE YOUTH LEADER, HON. MICHEAL OGUNSINA ON DOUBLE BLESSINGS

HON. YEMISI OGUNKEYEDE FELICITATES PDP STATE YOUTH LEADER MICHEAL OGUNSINA ON DOUBLE BLESSINGS 

Published by Samuel Toba-Olumide


The Honourable Councillor of Ward 8, Ibadan North Local Government, Hon. Yemisi OGUNKEYEDE ADEAGBO has joined numerous admirers to Celebrate The PDP State Youth Leader, Hon. Micheal Oluwaseun Ogunsina, who was recently appointed as the Acting Publicity Secretary of the Political Party, on the occasion of his wife's successful Childbirth.


Hon. Micheal, who's affectionately referred to as BRO. MIKE and his wife welcomed a bouncing baby boy in the early hours of Friday, August 11th, 2023. Hon. Yemisi, who incidentally is the Number 1 Citizen of the Ward where Bro. Mike hails from, wrote to celebrate the momentous occasion with the new Father:


"This is such a proud moment for me to congratulate you our dearly beloved Bro. Mike on the occasion of you being a Brand New Father. Yes, the journey is an interesting One and I pray that the Almighty God makes it an easy one for you and your family.


"I extend my greetings to your beautiful wife who has done her part in being a dutiful wife to our Powerful Youth Leader and I also commend her for her sacrifice (you hold an esteemed office which may have you away from home for days). I pray the sacrifice will not go unrewarded by God's Grace.


"Indeed I am a proud Woman because all of these good things are happening during my tenure as the Councillor of Your Ward, My Ward, the quintessential Ward 8 of Ibadan North Local Government. I pray good things continue to thrive in our Ward during my tenure and beyond. 


"I say Congratulations Once Again. May you be the best you can be. Amen."


E-Signed:

Hon. Yemisi OGUNKEYEDE ADEAGBO 

Councillor, Ward 8,

Ibadan North Local Government.


Packaged By:

BISHOPWEE MEDIA;

BISHOPWEE MEDIA HOUSE, OPP. ISLAMIC MISSIONS SCHOOLS, ODOYE, OLD ADEOYO ROAD, IBADAN

For Advert & Sponsorship:

+2348167421243 (WhatsApp & Text Message)

Bishopwee@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: KINGMAKERS NOMINATE OLAKULEHIN AS NEXT OLUBADAN

BREAKING: PDP NATIONAL DELEGATE, ENGR. AJUWON DIES

BREAKING: HON COMFORTER STANDS TALL AS SHE EMERGES CHAIRMAN OF COMMITTEE ON WOMEN AFFAIRS AND IN 7 OTHER COMMITTEES