"NOW I CAN CALL YOU DADDY MIKE" - HON. JULIAN CONGRATULATES 'BRO MIKE' ON CHILDBIRTH

"NOW I CAN CALL YOU DADDY MIKE" - HON. JULIAN CONGRATULATES 'BRO MIKE' ON CHILDBIRTH 

Published by Samuel Toba-Olumide


The People's Democratic Party PDP Women's Leader in Ibadan North Local Government Hon. Julian Arike Nwachukwu congratulates the State PDP Youth Leader, Hon. Micheal Ogunsina and his wife as they welcomed a New Baby Boy over the weekend.

The Women's Leader, who is a former Special Assistant to His Excellency Engr Seyi Makinde on Ibadan North Federal Constituency, has jokingly refered to the Youth Leader as 'Daddy Mike', a name which is coined from Hon. Ogunsina's popular Nick - BRO MIKE.

"I congratulate you my dear brother and State Youth Leader, more importantly, I congratulate your wife as you welcome a new Giant in your home. Now I can call you 'Daddy Mike' which is an upgrade to the 'Bro Mike' that are accustomed to. 

"I pray that this be the beginning of new and great wonders in your home in Jesus Name. May the Baby, Mother and Father be blessed Exceedingly. I love you and you know it. Once Again, I say 'Congratulations'." She concluded.


Packaged By:

BISHOPWEE MEDIA;

BISHOPWEE MEDIA HOUSE, OPP. ISLAMIC MISSIONS SCHOOLS, ODOYE, OLD ADEOYO ROAD, IBADAN

For Advert & Sponsorship:

+2348167421243 (WhatsApp & Text Message)

Bishopwee@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: KINGMAKERS NOMINATE OLAKULEHIN AS NEXT OLUBADAN

BREAKING: PDP NATIONAL DELEGATE, ENGR. AJUWON DIES

BREAKING: HON COMFORTER STANDS TALL AS SHE EMERGES CHAIRMAN OF COMMITTEE ON WOMEN AFFAIRS AND IN 7 OTHER COMMITTEES