LG POLLS: I AM STEPPING DOWN IN ORDER TO STEP - UP ~ YETUNDE ADEOYE STEPS DOWN FOR HAMMED AJAYI

I AM STEPPING DOWN IN ORDER TO STEP - UP ~ YETUNDE ADEOYE STEPS DOWN FOR HAMMED AJAYI

Published by Samuel Toba-Olumide

One of the foremost Aspirants for the Position of Ward 5 Councillor, Ibadan North Local Government, HON. YETUNDE ADEOYE has stepped down her ambition in order to accommodate Hon. Hammed AJAYI as the PDP Candidate for the Ward at the forthcoming LG Polls. 

In a Statement signed and sealed by the Honourable, she wrote:

"I am greatly delighted to Step down for my brother Hon. Ajayi Hammed which is coming again just like I did for my brother Hon. Onatunji Kazeem (EKU) in 2021, stepping down and supporting till he emerged and currently having a successful tenure. This is the same gesture I am passing unto Hon. Ajayi Hammed.

"I have great joy to appreciate all my leaders and stakeholders in my ward, Constituency 1 and the local government at large for the love and support shown during my Consultation. It shows how much i am loved. 

"I sincerely appreciate my role models as women in the ward: Hon. Nwachukwu Julian, Hon. Toyin Balogun and in particular Hon. (Dr.) Olufunke Comforter Adeniyi-Olajide, The incumbent Lawmaker representing Ibadan North Constituency 1 at Oyo House of Assembly, who is my mentor and sister, who guided me in this race and kept guiding me rightly even up till this moment. 

"She stated that upon consulting the leaders and stakeholders, that it is in the best interest of the ward 5, our constituency 1, Ibadan North and the party at large in the State for me to STEP DOWN.

"Who am I to say otherwise? 

"I am here to serve and I will do all in my capacity to ensure that I remain loyal to my ward 5, local government and the state at large.

"Let me assure everyone that this decision will surely give birth the best for us all. The success of OMITUNTUN 2.0 is of Paramount importance to me and greater than my ambition.

"WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER .....

"Thank You and God bless You."


Signed:

Hon. Adeoye Yetunde Tinuola

Ward V,

Ibadan North Local Government


Packaged By:

BISHOPWEE MEDIA;

BISHOPWEE MEDIA HOUSE, OPP. ISLAMIC MISSIONS SCHOOLS, ODOYE, OLD ADEOYO ROAD, IBADAN

For Advert & Sponsorship:

+2348167421243 (WhatsApp & Text Message)

Bishopwee@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: KINGMAKERS NOMINATE OLAKULEHIN AS NEXT OLUBADAN

BREAKING: PDP NATIONAL DELEGATE, ENGR. AJUWON DIES

BREAKING: HON COMFORTER STANDS TALL AS SHE EMERGES CHAIRMAN OF COMMITTEE ON WOMEN AFFAIRS AND IN 7 OTHER COMMITTEES