LG 2024 POLL: IBADAN NORTH PDP CHAIRMANSHIP CANDIDATE, OLUWASEUN OLUFADE PENS APPRECIATION MESSAGE TO PARTY LEADERS, DELEGATES, AND MEMBERS

LG 2024 POLL: IBADAN NORTH PDP CHAIRMANSHIP CANDIDATE, OLUWASEUN OLUFADE PENS APPRECIATION MESSAGE TO PARTY LEADERS, DELEGATES, AND MEMBERS

Published by Samuel Toba-Olumide

The winner of the Ibadan North chairmanship local government primary election, which took place yesterday, July 21, at the Ibadan North Local Government council, Hon. Oluwaseun Olufade, has penned an appreciation message to the party leaders, delegates, and members for finding him worthy to be the party's candidate for the 2024 local government election.


The appreciation message made available to the news media reads:


"Today, with an overwhelming sense of gratitude and humility, I express my heartfelt appreciation to all of you as the chosen candidate for our party (PDP) in the upcoming local government election.

"I consider being voted as the Ibadan North Local Government PDP chairmanship candidate for the forthcoming local government election an honor and privilege that I do not take lightly.

"I want to extend my deepest gratitude to our esteemed party leaders. Your wisdom, guidance, and dedication to our party's principles have been instrumental in shaping my vision and understanding of public service.

"I acknowledge your tireless efforts behind the scenes, which have not gone unnoticed, and I am deeply grateful for your commitment to fostering a strong and united party.

"To the delegates who cast their votes in my favor, I am truly humbled by your faith in me. Your role in this process is vital, and your collective decision reflects the belief that I can effectively lead and serve our community.

"I promise to uphold the confidence you have placed in me and work tirelessly to make a positive impact on the lives of the people we represent.

"I also want to extend my heartfelt appreciation to the dedicated party members whose unwavering support and hard work have been the backbone of our campaign. Your countless hours of advocacy on my behalf have not only secured my nomination but also exemplified the true spirit of our party.

"Together, we are a force to be reckoned with, and I am proud to stand alongside such passionate individuals.

"As we move forward, let us remember that our strength lies in unity. It is by standing together, hand in hand, that we can overcome challenges and bring about meaningful change in our local government.

"Let us set aside our differences and focus on the shared values that bind us as members of this remarkable party (PDP).

"I promise to be a candidate who listens, empathizes, and stands firmly for the principles and promises we hold dear.

"My aim is not just to represent the party but to be a voice for all citizens in our local government, irrespective of their background or affiliations.

"In closing, I want to reiterate my heartfelt gratitude to all party leaders, delegates, and members for your unwavering support and belief in my candidacy. Together, let us embark on this journey with hope and determination, knowing that our shared vision can create a brighter future for our local government.

"Thank you, and let us forge ahead, united in our purpose and steadfast in our resolve."


Hon. Oluwaseun Olufade



2024 Ibadan North PDP Chairmanship Candidate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: KINGMAKERS NOMINATE OLAKULEHIN AS NEXT OLUBADAN

BREAKING: PDP NATIONAL DELEGATE, ENGR. AJUWON DIES

BREAKING: HON COMFORTER STANDS TALL AS SHE EMERGES CHAIRMAN OF COMMITTEE ON WOMEN AFFAIRS AND IN 7 OTHER COMMITTEES