"A MAN OF HIS WORDS, I CELEBRATE HIS EXCELLENCY" - HON JULIAN NWACHUKWU SHOWERS ENCOMIUMS ON GOV. SEYI MAKINDE

"A MAN OF HIS WORDS, I CELEBRATE HIS EXCELLENCY" - HON JULIAN NWACHUKWU SHOWERS ENCOMIUMS ON GOV. SEYI MAKINDE

Published by Samuel Toba-Olumide 


One of the Re-Appointrd Special Assistants to Oyo State Governor, Engr. Seyi Makinde, Hon. Julian Àríké NWACHUKWU has penned a letter of appreciation to GSM after her reappointment as the S.A for Ibadan North Federal Constituency.

In an interview she made with BishopWeeMedia, the Ibadan North PDP Women Leader described His Excellency as a TALK & DO Governor who not only speaks but also carries out every word he speaks in details. In a message which read in part, she said:


“Words aren't enough to thank the People's Governor and Friend of the Masses, His Excellency, Engr. Seyi MAKINDE, the F'Ogbontolu for deeming it fit to reinstate me as his Special Assistant on matters concerning my darling local government, Ibadan North Federal Constituency.

“Such appointment will only add more to the strength I have, to continue to preach more of the Sustainable Development Mantra of His Excellency's OMITUNTUN2.0. 

It will also enable me to work in massive collaboration with leaders and stakeholders within the federal constituency, and Oyo State in general, so that we all do our part in ensuring the success of this administration.

“His Excellency as a man of his word, promised of Women Inclusion in his government and he's fulfilled that promise thus by overseeing that we have women in elective and appointed positions across board. This is such a joy to me as the PDP Women Leader in my local government, Ìbàdàn North. GSM is to be celebrated and emulated at all times as He is also loved by the good people of Oyo State people with his scope of governance since he assumed office in May 2019.

"I, Julian Àríké NWACHUKWU will ensure that I do not disappoint the trust that the Governor has in my ability to deliver perfectly at my role and I will also ensure that I do my part for the development of my Constituency, Local Government and Oyo State as a whole." She concluded.


E-Signed:

Hon. Julian Àríké NWACHUKWU

Special Assistant to Governor Seyi MAKINDE,

On Ibadan North Federal Constituency


Packaged By:

BISHOPWEE MEDIA;

BISHOPWEE MEDIA HOUSE, OPP. ISLAMIC MISSIONS SCHOOLS, ODOYE, OLD ADEOYO ROAD, IBADAN

For Advert & Sponsorship:

+2348167421243 (WhatsApp & Text Message)

Bishopwee@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: KINGMAKERS NOMINATE OLAKULEHIN AS NEXT OLUBADAN

BREAKING: PDP NATIONAL DELEGATE, ENGR. AJUWON DIES

BREAKING: HON COMFORTER STANDS TALL AS SHE EMERGES CHAIRMAN OF COMMITTEE ON WOMEN AFFAIRS AND IN 7 OTHER COMMITTEES