OLUWASEUN OLUFADE, THE PDP CHAIRMANSHIP CANDIDATE FOR IBADAN NORTH PENS A HEARTFELT GRATITUDE FOR OVERWHELMING BIRTHDAY WISHES

OLUWASEUN OLUFADE, THE PDP CHAIRMANSHIP CANDIDATE FOR IBADAN NORTH PENS A HEARTFELT GRATITUDE FOR OVERWHELMING BIRTHDAY WISHES

Published by Samuel Toba-Olumide



In a heartwarming display of gratitude, Oluwaseun Olufade, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chairmanship Candidate for Ibadan North, has extended his thanks to friends, family, associates, and leaders for the remarkable outpouring of love and affection that marked his birthday celebration on January 3, 2024.


Olufade, in an appreciation message shared with newsmen, conveyed his deep appreciation for the immense support and warm wishes he received.

The message, filled with gratitude, highlighted the overwhelming joy and happiness brought about by the thoughtful messages, calls, prayers, and well-wishes from well-wishers.


The celebration, which resonated across the 33 local governments of Oyo state and even reached the diaspora, created a sense of unity and connection that touched Olufade's heart profoundly. 

The message reads: 

Dear Friends, Family, Associates, and Leaders,

I trust this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. I am writing with immense gratitude to express my heartfelt appreciation for the outpouring of love, affection, and well-wishes that made my birthday on January 3, 2024, a truly extraordinary and unforgettable day.

Your thoughtful messages, calls, prayers, and warm wishes brought overwhelming joy and happiness into my life. The celebration extended across the 33 local governments of our state and even reached into the diaspora, creating a sense of unity and connection that deeply touched my heart.

I want to specifically acknowledge and thank the good people of Ibadan North Local Government for their extraordinary kindness and for making my birthday celebration particularly special.

The collective effort and love demonstrated by each one of you have made a lasting impression, and I am genuinely moved by the generosity of spirit displayed.

Your contributions have not only made my birthday memorable but have also enriched my life in profound ways.

Yesterday was a day filled with gratitude and reflection, and I feel truly blessed to be surrounded by such incredible individuals.

Your presence in my life is a source of joy, and I am thankful for the strong sense of love we share.

Once again, thank you for being an integral part of my joyous celebration. Your kindness has left an indelible mark, and I am fortunate to have friends, family, associates, and leaders like you.

I appreciate each and every one of you for making my birthday an occasion I will cherish forever.

With heartfelt gratitude,

Oluwaseun Olufade
Ibadan North PDP Chairmanship Candidate

Culled From: Thepopulistnews.com


Packaged By:

BISHOPWEE MEDIA;

BISHOPWEE MEDIA HOUSE, OPP. ISLAMIC MISSIONS SCHOOLS, ODOYE, OLD ADEOYO ROAD, IBADAN

For Advert & Sponsorship:

+2348167421243 (WhatsApp & Text Message)

Bishopwee@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: KINGMAKERS NOMINATE OLAKULEHIN AS NEXT OLUBADAN

BREAKING: PDP NATIONAL DELEGATE, ENGR. AJUWON DIES

BREAKING: HON COMFORTER STANDS TALL AS SHE EMERGES CHAIRMAN OF COMMITTEE ON WOMEN AFFAIRS AND IN 7 OTHER COMMITTEES