HON. MODINAT AKINBOLA PENS POST OF APPRECIATION TO GSM, COMFORTER, IBNLG LEADERS & LOCAL EXCOS, OLUFADE, APEX AND PDP FAITHFUL AFTER BEING SWORN-IN AS SUPERVISORY COUNCILLOR

HON. MODINAT AKINBOLA PENS POST OF APPRECIATION TO GSM, COMFORTER, IBNLG LEADERS & LOCAL EXCOS, OLUFADE, APEX AND PDP FAITHFUL AFTER BEING SWORN-IN AS SUPERVISORY COUNCILLOR 

Published by Samuel Toba-Olumide


A newly sworn-in Supervisory Councillor of Ibadan North Local Government, AKINBOLA Modinat Titilope has penned a touching message to appreciate the vessels used for her recent appointment to the Executive Council of the foremost Local Government in Oyo State.


In the message, she appreciated the Governor of Oyo State, His Excellency Engr Seyi MAKINDE, the Leadership of the People's Democratic Party in Ibadan North Local Government, the Lawmaker representing Ibadan North Constituency 1 at the Oyo State House of Assembly, Hon. Olufunke Comforter Adeniyi-Olajide, Ibadan North Council Chairman, Hon. Oluwaseun Olufade, the Local Excos, the APEX Team, PDP Faithful, Friends and Family for their support and counsel that resulted in the appointment and subsequent inauguration.




In her message which she opined with BishopWeeMedia, she wrote:

"With a heart filled with gratitude, I thank the Almighty God for keeping me alive till this day and making this dream a reality. May His name be praised forever. 

"To Governor Seyi MAKINDE, I call him a "Promise Keeper". He's done well in keeping Oyo State afloat even at these times. May God continue to bless Him. To the leadership and Excos of the PDP in Ibadan North and Oyo State in general, I say a massive 'thank you'.

"To my Mentor whom I fondly call 'OLÙTÓNÀ MI', the distinguished Chairman of Women Affairs and Community Development at the Oyo State House of Assembly, the Ààre-Yeyeluwa of Igbaro Land, Chief Dr. Mrs. Olufunke Comforter Ajoke Adeniyi-Olajide JP, I say "THANK YOU" for all the good things God has used you to do for me. May you not lose your relevance in Jesus Name.

"To my able Local Government Council Chairman who is now my immediate boss, I promise to be up and doing at my port of duty in ensuring that you lead us aright in Ibadan North Local Government. May God give you the strength to lead us to the promised land.

"To my Close Family, I appreciate you too. May we all be blessed Exceedingly. My dear close Colleagues in the APEX Team, this is the beginning of success in our midst. May we all be rewarded for our labour of love.

"To the PDP faithful, I count myself blessed to be among you. 

"Long live Ibadan North Local Government

Long Live Oyo State

Long Live the People's Democratic Party."


E-Signed:

Akinbola Modinat Titilope

Supervisory Councillor,

Ibadan North Local Government


Packaged By:

BISHOPWEE MEDIA;

BISHOPWEE MEDIA HOUSE, OPP. ISLAMIC MISSIONS SCHOOLS, ODOYE, OLD ADEOYO ROAD, IBADAN

For Advert & Sponsorship:

+2348167421243 (WhatsApp & Text Message)

Bishopwee@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: IBADAN NORTH REP MEMBER, AKINREMI JAGABAN REPORTEDLY DIES

BREAKING: KINGMAKERS NOMINATE OLAKULEHIN AS NEXT OLUBADAN

BREAKING: PDP NATIONAL DELEGATE, ENGR. AJUWON DIES