THE DIARY OF A LAWMAKER - MY OFFICIAL ACTIVITIES IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS ~ HON. DR. COMFORTER ADENIYI-OLAJIDE, OYO LAWMAKER, IBADAN NORTH CONSTITUENCY 1

THE DIARY OF A LAWMAKER - MY ACTIVITIES IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS ~ HON. DR. COMFORTER ADENIYI-OLAJIDE, OYO LAWMAKER, IBADAN NORTH CONSTITUENCY 1

Published by Samuel Toba-Olumide

Dear Constituents,

First off, allow me to say that I've missed our huge communication tool, which of course is my Diary to give account of my stewardship as a Lawmaker at the Oyo State House of Assembly, where I currently represent my beloved Ibadan North Constituency 1. Remember I made it a duty upon myself to be accountable to the good people who voted me into office and I stand by my pledge to carry them along in the day to day activity. This diary is the easiest way to communicate with you and I hope you are not bored with the positive news I love to share with you.

The report will begin from where we stopped the last time and I'll do my best to carry you along on the journey as swift as I can and I hope you really enjoy as I enjoyed every bit of the interesting odyssey✍๐Ÿพ✍๐Ÿพ:


P.S: The most interesting News is right at the end and you won't want to miss that so kindly follow us as we move ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ

Allow me to state that over the past couple of weeks, so many events have occured which are too numerous to label hence the need for me to drop updates on my Social Media Handles, most especially The Facebook App where I pop in every now and then to give updates to my followers and constituents.

The House of Assembly went on Recess in July/August and we reconvened in September. Despite the break, there were needs for the assembly to convene for emergency meetings as the needs arise. Remember, our first duty is to ensure good representation by sponsoring bills that will lead to ease of life of our dear Oyo State Citizens and we are grateful to the State Governor, Engr Seyi Makinde who is such a Visionary Leader and respects the rule of law to the last letter.

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ Oh Yes, the House successfully screened Commissioners Designates and the latest were the Commissioners of Youth & Sport and of Health respectively.

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ Inasmuch as I am a hard-working woman, I also ensure I celebrate friends and family in my own little way therefore I stepped out as time permits me to celebrate some of my people during their joyous occasions. (Some of the Pictures are shown below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ)

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ On the 31st of August, I joined Political Bigwigs as led by the Honourable Commissioner on Culture and Tourism, Dr. Wasiu Olatunbosun at the SYMBOLIC FLAG OFF CEREMONY for the distribution of Foods and Palliatives of the Ibadan Main City at the Historical Mapo Hall, Ibadan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: KINGMAKERS NOMINATE OLAKULEHIN AS NEXT OLUBADAN

BREAKING: PDP NATIONAL DELEGATE, ENGR. AJUWON DIES

BREAKING: HON COMFORTER STANDS TALL AS SHE EMERGES CHAIRMAN OF COMMITTEE ON WOMEN AFFAIRS AND IN 7 OTHER COMMITTEES